Tuesday, March 1, 2011

News From the Front

A few quick things going on and some upcoming topics:
  • Raids for my guld start tomorrow, I'll finally be able to give some firsthand reports on Cata raids.
  • I'm trying out a new Telluric Currents spec. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • I leveld my poor neglected hunter to 81 and worked on his Engi/Skinng
  • Engineering is awesome... like really awesome... Loot-A-Rang anyone?
  • The stomach flu is not fun.
I really have high hopes for the new Telluric currents spec. I'll be trying out a full TC spec and a basic resto spec with TC thrown in. I'll be posting my thoughts on hunters after ol Itad gets to 85. I'm reallying enjoying the leveling so far. Raid reports should be coming in regularly now. We go for Magmaw tomorrow and have high hopes for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts